Wish you’d handled all the details before it’s time to light the lights? Fear not. If you refer to this list of 101 Tips for the Trade Show Exhibitor your show will run smoothly before you even step foot out of your office and all the trade show hours through.
- Give yourself enough time: Planning and preparation for a major trade show can take 12 to 18 months.
- Prepare 3-6 engaging questions before the show.
- Create the right first impression – people can read attitude.
- Create a booth that makes visitors feel comfortable.
- Encourage visitors to want to spend time with you.
- Build rapport.
- Ask questions that stimulate thought and encourage conversation.
- Ask open-ended questions – beginning with who, what, where, when, why or how.
- Relate questions to the industry, product/service and its benefits, or to a specific situation.
- Avoid trite questions, such as: “Can I help you?”; “How are you doing today?”; “Are you enjoying the show?”
- Practice, practice, practice.
- Initiate preshow promotions.
Read More Here: